Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Therapy home stretch



Today started a reduced area of radiation treatment and the next to last chemo treatment. Let's put it this way...we think that next Wednesday will be the last of the chemo and radiation treatments before the rest and recovery period needed prior to surgery. I'm fairly certain more testing is in the near future. The probable sequence of events is three to four weeks after treatments are completed we should see a surgeon who may or may not want another gastroscopy and who knows what other tests.

I've been brushing hairs off the shoulders of Tom's shirts. Natural hair loss???? Maybe??? His eyebrows are still bushy, but I have my eyebrow pencil sharpened just in case I need to use it on him. I'm now trying to line up some false mustaches. I think maybe a black one and he can wear a black fedora for a whole new look.


Until the next time,
Jan (and me too, (Bubba))

No comments:

Post a Comment